Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Silver Shatter! (A.K.A. my nailpolish brings all the boys to the yard.)

When you spend as much time as I do on your nails, a lot of women come up to you and compliment them. My fourth of july mani was OFF THE HOOK with compliments. And as an eternal narcissit (I feel like anyone who has a blog has to be at least a little bit.) I LOVE compliments! But its generally women. However, today when I wore this I had, not one, but TWO men come up to me and complimented my nails. SO EXCITING.
So, I guess silver shatter from OPI is a GO for me! Haha. But I wouldn’t have it at all if it wasn’t for the bestestest friend, who drove me to go buy it ☺. It’s over Zoya “Kelly” here. Enjoy!

love,
Frida

2 comments:

  1. Love it! You know I love buying polish with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this so bad, but for some reason I keep passing on it... I might just have to cave and buy it now lol

    ReplyDelete