Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm Back, for permanents this time.

So… this is news to me but a full time job is SO MUCH WORK! And I’ve been working from 9 am to 6 pm every day. I get home and flop on the bed. Dead. But I’m starting to get more adjusted, so I shall return to my happy little world of blogging now ☺
Today is my boyfriend and I’s nine month anniversary, and even though we are on opposite sides of the country, he sent me flowers to make it amazing. It was a great surprise, although theres still nothing like being together. In honor of that, I will do a manicure that my silly, romantic, far away mountain man, and lastly color blind boyfriend could appreciate.
He really likes it when I use my stamping plates, because then he can appreciate something going on with my nails. So these are one of the many patterned manicures I did with him sitting next to me. He actually chose this plate!
The polish I’ve already reviewed, it’s China Glaze “Good Witch?” and is just amazing. The stamping polish is N.Y.C. “French Tip.”


have a happy sunday!
love,
Frida

No comments:

Post a Comment