I was tagged for the Top 10 Award by Madeline of Girl Germs! Thank you so much :)
The Top 10 award rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.
My top ten cosmetics are as follows:
1. My number one, of all time, absolutely without a doubt, my go to product, the one item I cannot leave the house without…. Benefit “Benetint.” There is nothing quite like it out there. I got my bottle like two years ago, and I’m at most half way through, with daily use on cheecks and lips, sometimes bi-daily if I’m feeling down. Makes me look alive, sexy, and happy, even if I feel none of the above.
2. Blistex “Lip Medex” yes, it costs like 2 bucks in the checkout line at walgreens or cvs, but it’s one of those lip balms that cools and stings in a sort of pleasant way, so that it feels like it’s doing something. And I can’t help but feel that the container is sort of vintage looking! I’m never embarrassed to pull it out of my purse.
3. Toms of Maine Lavender Deodorant. Again, sort of silly, but my base scent is vanilla, and this complements that perfectly, while smelling good, making me sweat less, and not having aluminum, so no Alzheimer’s for me! (aluminum, an ingredient in most deodorants has been proven to contribute to Alzheimer’s later in life)
4. Makeup Forever “Lash Fibers” oh. My. God. People have mixed reviews of this, but as someone who was blessed with naturally thick lashes (but not so much in the length category) this is my go to product. I’m on my second tube, because I wear it everyday. On a normal day it’s one coat just to the tips of my lashes to stretch them out, if I want to feel uber pretty, I’ll drag it from bottom to top, then add an extra coat at the tips, but on special occasions its all over my top and bottom lashes, and they legit look like the realest fakes you’ve ever seen.
5. Jergens “Overnight Repair.” This magical lotion goes all over my body every night, and I wake up soft as a baby’s butt. I just discovered it this summer, but I will never go back!
6. I don’t know if this counts, but Goody “Spin Pins” are the bes thing ever invented. End of story. Buy some. Especially if you have long hair. Especially if you are in college. So easy and wonderful.
7. Maybelline “Great Lash” goes wonderfully over my base without adding bulk. I dare you to get this formula to clump!
8. Benefit “Soft Shoulder” eye shadow. I got this as an extra in a benefit order, and IT DOES NOT EXIST. I have searched the internet, but I think that I have the only “soft shoulder” ever! If I’m wrong, I would love to know! It’s my exact skin color plus pink, and a little darker. Its my “shadow” shade. I can’t live without it. And I’m almost out. My life.
9. St.Ives Apricot scrub. Yes. That is all. My face. So good.
10. Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effect Mascara in Burgundy. Hazel eyes rejoice! This makes my eyes look hella green. Except at the end of a long day, if you rub your eyes you will get red circles.
My 10 Tagged:
Barilla of Ya Gotta Hand it to Me
WHitney of Elemental Styles
Sabrina of Sabrina's Nail Blog
Dyna of Dyna's Random Blog
Hey-Hay of Nail Polish Anonymous
Jen of Welcome to My WOnderland (brand new blogger! you should follow her!)
Karen of Frazzle and Aniploish
Dollface from A Day in the Life of Dollface
The Manicured Monkey
All y'all are lovely :)