Thursday, February 10, 2011

haul of new nail polish!


here is the haul/New Nail Polish picture I said I would post:
From Right to Left:
1: American Apparel "Hunter"
2: Sinful Colors "Let's Meet"
3: Milani "Silver Dazzle"
4: OPI "Jade is the New Black"
5: OPI "Don't Mess With OPI"
6: China Glaze "White Cap"
7: China Glaze "Starboard"
8: China Glaze "VII"
9: China Glaze "Bermuda Breakaway"
10: China Glaze "Calypso Blue"
11: China Glaze "Hey Sailor!"
12: (invisible! I thought I had lost the bottle when I took this picture!) China Glaze "Lifesaver"
13: CND "Asphalt"
14: CND "Tutu"
15: Misa "Dirty Sexy Money"
16: Misa "Blame it on Fat Tuesday"
17: Forever 21 "Jade"
18: Forever 21 "Light Green" (It's a flakie!"
19: New York Summer "Amaranth"
20: YES! PROPS TO MY BEST FRIEND Revlon "Perplex"

1 comment: