Friday, February 25, 2011

OPI "Don't Mess With O.P.I." (A.K.A. my dusty little friend.)

Okay, can I tell you all a secret? I have an obsession with the south. I love the south south best, but the southwest is near and dear to my heart, seeing as it’s my neighbor, home in California!
So I was too excited for words about the OPI Texas Collection. But then… tragedy. It sucked. Everything was so… boring. But there were three polishes that interested me, and so I bought them, and enjoy two out of the three! Here’s the first one, “Don’t Mess With OPI.” If you’ve been a reader for a while, you’ll know that I can’t resist a green crème. I got this one at the same time as I got “Jade is the New Black.” When I opened the box, my roommate thought they were exact dupes, but being the eternal nail polish optimist that I am, I refused to believe that I had an irrelevant nail polish in my collection! And I discovered (drum roll please!) Not a dupe on the nail! It is much dustier, with none of the blue that JITNB has.
Here are the beauties!


1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see a comparison of JITNB and Don't Mess with OPI. Just sayin'. :-)

    ReplyDelete