Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Franken "Sugar Plum Berry"

Sorry that I  haven’t posted anything in a while, somehow I got locked out of my account. To make up for it (and because its so much fun!) this is going to be me showing off my first ever Franken! I have two others (one that I am wearing right now, and makes me feel like queen (not like a drag queen) (although I wouldn’t mind looking like a drag queen every once in a while…) ) but this is the first, and therefore the dearest to my heart. One of my friends helped me name it, so my I introduce:

(drum roll please!)

SUGAR PLUM BERRY



It’s a dusty purple with silver and gold shimmer all throughout it. It has a strong gold shimmer immediately (because they are the bigger particles) but the silver and purple is a good backdrop.





I basically love it, and am super proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment