Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Zoya "Crystal" (A.K.A. sparklies for my flu brain)

So I’ve been struggling with the flu and also spending a whole lot of time staring out the window at the amazingly large mount of snow that is POURING DOWN FROM THE SKY!!! As a California girl snow is a new idea for me! I love it. So I got some nice icy nails for you guys! This is Zoya “Crystal” If you’ve been reading with any sort of regularity, you’ll know that Zoya is my favorite brand. I JUST LIKE THEIR SOUL, haha. And they’re three free, so I don’t have to feel bad about my passion. Zoya “Crystal” is a silvery ice blue oil with gold and silver bits, that occasionally flashes dark blue when the light isn't directly on it. It reminds me of a much paler and foil-er version of OPI “Absolutely Alice.” Either way, it looks like you should be doing ballet in the light flurrying snow. I have to say, besides my love for it, it’s not all that pleasing. I wore it for maybe half a day, because it was too cool of a color for me. It made me little cold every time I looked at it, even though it was very very beauty-full.





Love,

Frida

No comments:

Post a Comment