Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sally Hansen "Gunmetal"

Sorry that I haven’t been posting, I’ve been on break for the past week. But today I will make it up to you! I’ll even save the best (and most terrifying) for last! But to save the best for last I have to start with the worst. Here’s one of the nail polishes I bought on a whim back home in SF, and then ended up being TOTALLY UNDERWHELME by. Side note: whenever I use the words overwhelmed or underwhelmed I think of that scene in “10 Things I Hate About You” where Chastity says: “I know you can be overwhelmed, and underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?” And Bianca replies: “I think you can in Europe!”   Oh lordy I love that movie.   Sorry for the tangent. Here’s the underwhelming nail polish.



Sorry for the terrible picture, I couldn't wait to get this off of me.

I am not even whelmed :(

this is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Gunmetal." enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment