Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Milani "Pink Hottie" (A.K.A. pink pink pinky pink)

Hey all! I hope that you had a great weekend! I just got back from break in my hometown of San Francisco and am now back in the middle of nowhere, but its snowy, so it's okay!

Today I'm going to show you guys the nail polish that matches my hair! (just a streak of my hair, but it still counts.) it also matches my iphone case! my boyfriend said that I looked like "hipster Barbie" which is a little bit of an oxymoron, but I think I was flattered?

Well, to the nail polish! it's a pretty averagely amazing neon pink. it is bright and sassy, without being too crazy. It dries to a really satiny finish, which is unacceptable for me (either be matte or bling it up, is my motto.), so it definitely needed a topcoat. Surprisingly, it goes with quite a lot! it's not clashy, and is almost understatedly neon on the nails, if that makes sense! To the pictureses!







(trying to show it with different backgrounds, because I'm really picky about pinks, and I feel the necessity to know what they will look like in different environments)

And now, just for kicks, check out my color coordinated life!



Have a good tuesday, all!

love,

Frida

No comments:

Post a Comment