Wednesday, January 26, 2011

OPI "Rose Petals" (A.K.A. my new obsession)

Starting the week (on a Wednesday) with my completely underwhelming new curiosity in the nail polish world: MANNEQUIN HANDS! I don’t know why (possibly it’s the winter blah’s, evidenced by my disintegration into jeans and t-shirts every day.) but the idea of long, monochrome fingers is really appealing to me right now. I just ordered OPI’s “San Tan-Tonio” from the new Texas Collection, which seems like a darker mannequin hands variation. But this OPI, “Rose Petals” is a weenie to put on, sheer and thick and weird, but looks so puuuuuuuurdy.

It’s a beautiful nudey pink,  that gives me major mannequin hands.

Which would generally be a bad thing, but considering the situation of my life right now is NOT A BAD THING AT ALL.

I do def have some VNL, and it is super duper prone to bald spots.

I think that this was originally my mother’s. I may have stolen it from her.

Okay, on to the pictures of this tan with pink notes jelly:

Have a happy Hump Day!

love,

Frida

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I'm kind of lemming for the perfect mannequin-hand color for me right now. I'll have to check this one out...the pinkish tones seem right.

    ReplyDelete