Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mac - Jade Dragon

Happy Hanukkah all! I swapped away for this beauty on MUA, checked my mailbox anxiously awaiting its appearance. And I waited. And waited. AND THEN IT APPEARED!!!

Oh lord it’s a beauty.

A breathtaking decalibrating beauty.

Jade Dragon is a forest green with a tinge of blue, and blue shimmer inside of it. Sadly it was snowing while I wore it, so I couldn’t see as much of the shimmer as I would have liked. But it is quite a beauty anyways. I got no end of compliments on this!

I love it!

Here are the pictures for your visual stimulation ;)



the only problem was that EVEN WITH A BASECOAT it stained my nail beyond all understanding! so i hate to show you this, but...



gross, right? that's right after i removed it. I guess the polish was just so good that it stained not just my nails, but my soul. CHEESY!

Overall diagnosis? Probably one of my new favorite every day nail polishes!

Love,

Frida

No comments:

Post a Comment